1. A representative from The University of Northwestern Ohio will be here Thursday morning. Sign up by Mrs. Frary’s office if you would like to meet with him.
2. Attention seniors: Your senior portraits and baby pictures are due by February 1st! You can turn them in to Mrs. Ford or any Yearbook staff member.
3. The Pen Ohio team will meet this afternon until 4:00 p.m. in the NMS library. See you there!
4. Current junior and seniors interested in attending a summer youth FBI Training Camp see Mrs. Frary for more information.
5. The Norwayne FFA will once again sponsor the annual “Dodge for the Cure” event to be held on January 25th during the school day from 12:00 to 2:30. Sign your team up in the high school office by January 22nd. The costs is $16.00 per 8 person team.
Admission price to watch the games during 8th period is $3.00. The winning team gets to shave Mr. Lindeman’s head at 2:30 that day. All money raised will be donated to Akron Children’s Hospital. There will also be a mystery prize for the best dressed team. Please sign up to play and help the FFA reach their goal of raising $350.00 for Akron Children’s Hospital.
6. Congratulations to the boys and girls indoor track teams for their performances at Ohio Wesleyan. Allie Studer, Grace Sullivan, Sarah Schmidt and Bridget Maxwell won the 4 x 200 relay. Sarah Schmidt won the 200, Allie Studer was 2nd in the 60, Kenzie Lendon was 2nd in the shot put and 2nd in the weight throw and Madison Helenthal was 3rd in the weight throw. Libby Grossniklaus was 5th in the shot put and 7th in the weight throw. Grace Sullivan was 6th in the 200 and 10th in the 60, Bridgett Maxwell was 7th in the 60. Garrison Murray was 3rd in the 1600 and 6th in the 800. Owen Sullivan was 10th in the 800. Quinn Holcomb was 7th in the weight throw and Colby Morlock was 9th in the shopt put.