1. Sophomores planning to attend the Career Center visitation on Friday need to turn permission slips in to Mr. Indorf or Mrs. Frary ASAP. See Mrs. Frary if you need a permission slip.
2. Students and parents are invited to the Schaeffler Apprentice Open House in Wooster this Wednesday from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. Learn about several career pathways available. Work full-time with benefits while earning a college degree for free. See Mrs. Frary for more information.
3. If you are attending Les Miserables this Saturday, please turn in your signed permission slip and ticket money ASAP. There is an additional student ticket available – see Mrs. Smith if you are interested.
4. Sophomores: Please note that all nuts for the class fundraiser are $11.00. All other prices are as marked on the order form. Orders and money are due to Mrs. Hart by Wednesday, November 28, 2018. Please see Mrs. Hart with any questions or for additional order forms.
5. Students interested in learning more about firefighting and EMS careers please see Mrs. Frary for more information about the Explorer Program and how to join.
6. Litehouse Pools in Wooster has job opportunities for cashier, seasonal, weekends, day or evening, full time or part time. Please ask for an application at Litehouse, 2375 Back Orrville Road, Wooster.
7. Join up this Friday, November 16, 2018 at 6:45 AM in Mr. Steiner’s room for Fellowship of Christian Students! Come for a delicious homemade breakfast and fellowship with friends! Everyone’s welcome!
8. The PenOhio team will hold its next meeting in the middle school library immediately after school today until 4:00 pm
9. Sign up in the office by November 14th for the Norwayne FFA Fall Benefit Volleyball Tournament. Cost is $12.00 per 6 person team.